Leverage AI enabled Big Data Solution to Prevent Data Loss through Emails
Email Security Challenges
In today’s data driven economy, organizations are constantly exchanging large volume of data in a variety of formats through a number of channels (e.g. cloud, B2B) with its customers, vendors, and partners. Most organizations experience some form of data breach because of sensitive data loss via their e-mail systems. While office 365 and most other email systems come with a basic data loss prevention program, They do not address some of the key data loss risks namely:
- Cannot detect sensitive information in image files or in files that have embedded images
- Cannot detect sensitive data in large attachments (over 2 MB)
- Ignore emails that are sensitive (e.g. budget information, customer information) but do not have any sensitive data pattern (e.g. social security number)
Sensitive information is defined as any information whose unintended and unauthorized disclosure could adversely impact the financial and reputational position of the firm.
Email encryption often gives a false sense of security against intentional or accidental data loss. Most email encryption solution comes with weak sensitive data detection program and relies on the user to determine whether or not to encrypt the email. The smarter organizations often use server side robust data loss programs in conjunction with the email encryption solution. Please download the whitepaper
Email Security Solution
Pricchaa offers an add-on to Office 365 to address the above risks. Our solution can:
- Detect sensitive information in image files or in files that have embedded images
- Can detect sensitive data in large attachments (over 2 MB)
- Can detect sensitive and confidential attachments (e.g. budget information, customer information, patent files, software codes) leveraging its machine learning algorithms
- Leverages deep learning to detect usage/content anomaly
More importantly, Pricchaa can analyze each outgoing and incoming emails to do the following if it detects sensitive information using a deterministic pattern or predictive analytics:
- Create an alert for the user or admin
- Encrypt the email automatically and deliver it to the recipient
- Block the email for further investigation
In addition to detecting and protecting sensitive error, Pricchaa analyzes the email behavior pattern of a user and can prevent accidental or intentional data breaches via email. For example, a bank sent 60000 emails containing customer privacy information to a single external email address within a span of 4 hrs. Pricchaa will flag this as an odd behavior and will be able to block any such emails.
Contact Us for 90 days trial
Data Loss Prevention Implementation Package
Our experienced certified professional services team will review your Office 365 environment and will close data loss vulnerabilities by implementing best practices developed as a result of several implementation in fortune 1000 companies. In most cases, you will not require additional software license.
Typical engagement duration: 1 week
- Detailed Risk Assessment Report
- Implementation of Appropriate Security and Monitoring Features
- Training for on-going maintenance
The cost of ignoring data privacy and security issues could be significant. We have estimated that US businesses lost approximately $37 billion in 2015 to address the aftermath data breach issues. This does not take into consideration the damage these businesses suffered to their reputation and perceived trust as a consequence. Most small to medium sized businesses close shop post data breach events.
Office 365 Ready
Integrates with Office 365 environment. Usually it takes less than 1 hour for the admin to integrates with the Pricchaa solution. Our solution can be deployed in a shared services model or stand-alone model.
Eighteen different checks are pre-built to support PII and PHI privacy data types
Independent and Non-Intrusive
Independently and non-intrusively examines data
Adaptive Machine Learning Algorithm
Our solutions leverages big data machine learning algorithms to detect sensitive information. Deterministic pattern matching along with adaptive machine learning algorithms helps us identify sensitive information 100% of the time.
Big Data Ready
Designed for processing large data volume. Supports traditional data sources as well no-sql big data sources. Architected for searching unstructured data such as PDF, Social Media, Microsoft Office, EPUB, compressed files etc.
In-built parallel processing paradigm to support processing of large email volume